CAT6A Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Direct Burial Shielded Solid Copper, 23 AWG
1000' Minimum Order Quantity
TXM's Outdoor Direct Burial CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor direct burial voice, data, video or security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded, Outdoor, Direct Burial, CAT6A Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper . This cable also includes a aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interference that could impede your signal. Our Shielded Category 6A Direct Burial Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be buried under ground in conduit. Additionally, this cable has a drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. This cable is tested to speeds up to 750MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6A TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6A Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6A guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations such as ETL and is RoHS Compliant.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT6A Direct Burial, Outdoor, Outside Plant
- Tested for speeds up to 750MHz
- Suitable for High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- Aluminum Foil Shielded w/ Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' Wooden Spool