CAT6A Shielded Bulk Ethernet Cable, UV resistant, Indoor/Outdoor, Solid Copper Conductors, 23AWG
1000' Minimum Order Quantity
TXM's CAT 6A Shielded Cable is ideal for your shielded indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT 6A Shielded Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation, over all foil shielded (FTP) and a RoHS Compliant LSZH jacket. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Our ETL Verified Shielded Category 6A Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT 6A TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT 6A cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT 6A guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including ETL so that our cables are ETL Verified as well as RoHS Compliant.
Why Shielded Cable?
The foil shielding protects the signal from outside EMI’s and also keeps the signal from emitting its own EMI. For example, a hospital has many electronic devices that emit Electro Magnetic Interference so you would want to use a shielded cable to prevent EMI from both entering and exiting your cable.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable For Noisy Environments
- Suitable For 10G-750MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Category 6A Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 4-Pairs, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent attenuation And crosstalk characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Supplied on 1000' Spools
- Category 6A Augmented Cable
- Designed For Indoor/Outdoor Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Verified
- UV Resistant