Telco Cable Assemblies
TMX's quality 25 and 32 Pair CAT3 24 AWG Telco Cables are engineered to the highest of standards. Constructed of a high-quality, flame-retardant PVC surrounding a solid bare-copper core, our cables are tested in-factory, and come with a 5-year warranty against factory defect, so you can be sure it will meet your requirements.
- Core Material: 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Semi-Rigid PVC
- Jacket Material: Flame-Retardant PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.14"
- Jacket Color: Grey
- UL Type CMR-C(UL) CMG
- Passes UL 1666 Flame Test
- RoHS Compliant
- TIA 568B.2 Category 3 (4 pair verified UL and ETL)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 75°C
- Voltage Rating: -300 Volts
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 55 Mbps ATM