Pre Laced Hoisting Grips
Hoisting grips provide an effective means for hoisting coax cable and elliptical waveguide into position. Grips can be used to provide additional support once in place.
TXM’s Pre-laced hoisting grips offer a closed-mesh design which simplifies installation over traditional split, lace-up style grips. This design allows the pre-laced hoisting grip to slip over an unterminated end of a coax cable. The grip securely tightens when pulled, providing an effective means to hoist coax into position, while providing additional support for the coax once in place. Use Pre-Laced Grips for cable runs that have not yet been terminated with connectors.
- Pre Laced Hoisting Grip
- 304 Stainless Steel
- For cable attachment and support to tower.
- Instructions, grip and clamp included.
|Part Number||Description||Safe Load (kg)||Break Load (kg)|
|PLHG-1/4||1/4″ Pre Laced Grip||40||200|
|PLHG-3/8||3/8″ Pre Laced Grip||40||200|
|PLHG-1/2||1/2″ Pre Laced Grip||63||313|
|PLHG-5/8||5/8″ Pre Laced Grip||100||500|
|PLHG-7/8||7/8″ Pre Laced Grip||200||1000|
|PLHG-1-1/4||1-1/4″ Pre Laced Grip||200||1000|
|PLHG-1-5/8||1-5/8″ Pre Laced Grip||250||1250|
- PLHG-3/8: Andrew Commscope L2SGRIP - TXM SKU: PLHG38
- PLHG-1/2: Andrew Commscope L4SGRIP - TXM SKU: PLHG12
- PLHG-5/8: Andrew Commscope L45SGRIP - TXM SKU: PLHG58
- PLHG-7/8: Andrew Commscope L5SGRIP - TXM SKU: PLHG78
- PLHG-1-1/4: Andrew Commscope L6SGRIP - TXM SKU: PLHG114
- PLHG-1-5/8: Andrew Commscope L7SGRIP - TXM SKU: PLHG158